What is Viral Disease?
Viral infection is Infection caused by the presence of a virus in the body. Depending on the virus and the person’s state of health, various viruses can infect almost any type of body tissue, from the brain to the skin.
Viruses are very small germs. They are made of genetic material inside of a protein coating. Viruses cause familiar infectious diseases such as the common cold, flu, and warts. They also cause severe illnesses such as HIV/AIDS, smallpox, and Ebola.
What are the signs and symptoms of viral Infection?
- Fever and chills, or a rash.
- Runny or stuffy nose.
- Cough, sore throat, or hoarseness.
- Headache, or pain and pressure around your eyes.
- Muscle aches and joint pain.
- Shortness of breath or wheezing.
- Abdominal pain, cramps, and diarrhea.
- Nausea, vomiting, or loss of appetite.
How Viral Infection spread?
- Coughing and sneezing.
- Contact with infected people, especially through kissing and sex.
- Contact with contaminated surfaces, food, and water.
- Contact with infected creatures, including pets, livestock, and insects such as fleas and ticks.
How to Prevent Viral Infection?
- Always keep your hands clean.
- Follow tips for Coughing and Sneezing Without Contaminating
- Avoid touching your nose, eyes, and mouth. These are entry points for viruses and bacteria
- Avoid contact with people that are sick as they may be contagious. Do not get close to them and do not touch objects they have used, like their utensils for instance
- Clean your surroundings regularly, as well as the sanitary appliances you use. For example, clean your counters and other surfaces that you touch often with your hands. Also, wash toilets and sinks in order to keep them clean. Cleaning is very effective in killing viruses, which can survive on hard surfaces.
- Clean with soap and water or use domestic detergents.
For more information, contact Dr. Monika Mamidwar. We provide Viral Infection Treatment in Pimple Saudagar, Pimple Nilakh, Wakad, Aundh, Baner, Vishal Nagar.