Dr. Monika Mamidwar
M.D. Internal Medicine (USA)
Dr. Mamidwar has worked at highly reputed institutes and has gained extensive experience in management of various medical conditions. The institutes she has worked at are:
- State University of New York, University Hospital at Long Island, New York, NY, USA
- Newport Liberty Medical Center, Jersey City, New Jersey, USA
- Monroe Medical Center, Monroe, New Jersey, USA
- New Jersey Neurosciences Institute Edison, New Jersey, USA
- Lata Mangeshkar Hospital, Nagpur, India
- MD from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, New York, USA
- MBBS from N. K. P. Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur, India
- Board Certification from American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certificate in Management of Thyroid Disorders from Public Health Foundation of India and Chellaram Diabetes Institute
- Significance of Spontaneous Breathing Trial in Intubated Patients in ICU.
- Reducing Readmissions within 30 Days.